Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Choosing and Office Rug

Now that I have some gorgeous fabric for curtains in my office my current rug just doesn't go...





So as you can see I think the pink stripe rug would just be too much with this curtain fabric. Besides I want to go for more of an eclectic boho vibe, less preppy stripe. But now what to choose? There are so many wonderful and affordable rug resources these days!


I originally picked out this vintage persian for the space. It looks a bit pink in the pictures but it's more red. I would love the mix of red, pink and dark gray. Plus there's nothing like the vibe a persian gives to a room.


I also liked this rug. Like a persian but with less pattern, which might be nice.


But then I saw this image from one of my favorite blogs, Little Green Notebook, and it inspired something in me.

Would it be crazy to go leopard print with a rug?


I have to say I'm diggin it a bit. What do you guys think?

Of course I could always go with choice 1 or 2 and do leopard print upholstery on my desk chair instead?







There are so many examples of leopard looking amazing in a bright, pattern filled room!

What do you guys think? Please help me choose and vote!

#1 for the vintage persian
#2 for the red rug
#3 for leopard!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kimberly Lemmon said...

Hello Brandi! So far I love all of your choices! I'm going to say choose the leopard rug - I think the contrast against those gorgeous curtains will be amazing!

Sarah Greenman said...

Leopard all the way. Xo

Small De said...

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!
www.smallde.com
http://game-4rt.blogspot.com/
Jual Jilbab Online
Aplikasi Android
Download Game PC Ringan
http://cari-penginapanmurah.blogspot.com/
http://model-rumah-terbaru.blogspot.com/
www.busterwonderdog.com
www.jualtas.smallde.com
www.ssweightloss.com

Anonymous said...

OBAT KUTIL KELAMIN TRADISIONAL
CARA CEPAT MENGOBATI KUTIL KELAMIN
obat kutil kelamin yang aman tanpa efek samping
OBAT KUTIL KELAMIN DI BATANG PENIS
obat herbal untuk kanker